Bank 1st Online Banking allows you to monitor your accounts wherever and whenever you want, including holidays.
What are the features of Online Banking?
- Check account balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- Track recent account activity
- View/print copies of past statements (for e-statement customers only)
- View payment history on all of your loans
- Use of loan calculators
How do I sign up?
To enroll in Online Banking:
- Click on the Online Banking box at the top of the screen
- Choose Online Banking
- Click on Enroll Now
- Fill out the information requested about yourself and click Enroll
- Read through the Enrollment Agreement. If you agree to the terms and conditions, click on I Agree
- Create your username and password, then click Continue
- Enter in your email address, then click Continue
- Set up your challenge questions, then click Continue
You are now enrolled in Online Banking!
Are you a business interested in initiating ACH deposits or ACH payments? Our ACH Business Online Banking offers such services to qualified customers to assist in payroll and/or accounts receivable. Contact a Bank 1st representative for further details.