Introducing Secure Alerts
Secure Alerts from Bank 1st is a new notification tool that lets you instantly* know what is happening with your accounts. This new product is free for our customers and is a great monitoring tool!
Choose from dozens of alerts to notify you of:
- Account Balances - Know when your account balance goes below or above a predetermined dollar amount
- Transaction Activity*- Know when debit card transactions, ATM withdrawals, automatic transfers, or checks of a predetermined dollar threshold post to your deposit accounts
- Loan Activity - Know when payments or advances post to your loans
- Security - Know when your online banking password has been changed or your login has been locked out
*Transaction activity may not always be instant, e.g., notifications will not occur immediately after a debit card purchase is made but rather when the bank posts transactions to your account.
Secure Alerts can be delivered to you through several delivery channels. Delivery options include:
- Text Messages (message and date rates may apply)
- Mobile Banking Notifications
- Online Banking Secure Inbox
How do you sign up?
You can set up Secure Alerts through your Bank 1st Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
Bank 1st Online Banking
Secure Alerts will appear on the home screen above the list of your accounts. Click on "Manage Alerts" to set up what alerts you would like to receive and how you would like to receive them.
Bank 1st Mobile Banking
Secure Alerts can be set up on your mobile device by logging into mobile banking, going to the more menu in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and selecting "Alerts."