A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged account available to those enrolled in a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) to save for medical expenses that HDHPs do not cover.
Contributions are tax deductible and distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax-free.
Please contact your tax advisor to determine eligibility.
2019 HSA Contribution Limits
Self Only Coverage
If Under Age 55
If Age 55 or Older
Note: Self-Only coverage covers only an individual. Family coverage covers an individual plus one or more dependents.
Features of a HSA
- Interest bearing checking
- $25.00 minimum to open account
- No minimum balance required to obtain APY
- No monthly service charge fees
- Personalized checks (available at regular cost)
- Debit card (with annual fee)
- Internet access to account
- Check images included with statement