A health savings account (HSA) is a tax-advantaged account available to those enrolled in a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) to save for medical expenses that HDHPs do not cover.
Contributions are tax deductible and distributions for qualified medical expenses are tax-free.
Please contact your tax advisor to determine eligibility.
2019 HSA Contribution Limits
Self Only Coverage
If Under Age 55
If Age 55 or Older
Note: Self-Only coverage covers only an individual. Family coverage covers an individual plus one or more dependents.
HSA Account Interest & APY Rate
Rates effective for the month of February 2019
Variable account rates may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
- "APY" refers to "Annual Percentage Yield"
- "M" refers to monthly compounding and crediting
Features of a HSA
- Interest bearing checking
- $25.00 minimum to open account
- No minimum balance required
- No service charge fee
- Personalized checks (available at regular cost)
- Debit card (with annual fee)
- Internet access to account
- Check images included with statement