The days of forgetting your wallet are gone!
No matter the type of phone we've got you covered! Our mobile wallets work with:
- SAMSUNG Pay
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
Need more information on how to download your app? Just find your mobile device and click the link for instructions.
Link your debit card and credit cards to your mobile wallet and pay with a single touch on your mobile device.
The exact method varies by terminal or device, but in most cases, hold your device close to the contactless reader on the merchant terminal. You may need to unlock your device or enter a passcode before making the payment.
Just load, tap, and pay... the easy way!
The number of merchants accepting tokenized payments is growing every day. You should look for the Mobile Access, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Google Pay logos at the device in store or online.
Yes, mobile wallet uses tokenization to keep your information safe.
What is tokenization?
- Tokenization replaces the debit card number with a unique numeric digital token
What are the benefits of tokenization?
- Improves transaction security
- Reduces the risk of fraud
- Provides a secure method for customers to complete transactions without a physical debit card present
If your mobile device is lost or stolen please call Bank 1st.
If your card is lost or stolen call Bank 1st or SHAZAM, then:
- Your lost/stolen card will be hot carded (deactivated)
- A new card will be ordered for you, and will be mailed out within a week to ten days
- You will want to deactivate and delete the lost card from your mobile wallet
- Once you have the new card, you can add it to your mobile wallet