With a Bank 1st ATM Card, you can:
- Easily withdraw currency from your accounts through participating ATM machines worldwide, and
- Deposit checks and currency directly into your account 24/7.
To apply, complete the ATM card application form and return to one of our Bank 1st locations.
Important Information About Bank 1st ATM Cards
- ATM cards have a daily withdrawal limit of $200. This limit resets daily at midnight. For further questions about your ATM card limit, contact a Bank 1st employee.
- Deposits made via ATM before 3:00 p.m. on business days will receive same day credit.
- Your card’s account balances will be updated three times every business day, around 8:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- A small fee will be assessed annually for each Bank 1st ATM card. NOTE: This fee is per account and includes up to two cards.
- ATM cards can be replaced by contacting the bank to reorder a new card. Unless the card is replaced due to expiration, a replacement card fee will be assessed.
- Your ATM card will expire every three years. A new card will automatically be mailed to you the month prior to your card’s expiration date.
Reporting Unauthorized Transaction
Bank 1st strongly encourages you to monitor your account frequently and keep track of your ATM card transactions. Unauthorized transactions should be reported to the bank immediately by contacting the bank at 563-422-3883.
To ensure the safety and security of your card, please ensure that you do not do the following:
- Never write your pin number on your card.
- Never share you pin number with other individuals or allow unauthorized users to use your card.
Traveling With Your ATM Card
Your Bank 1st ATM card can be used both domestically and abroad. Please ensure when traveling that you notify Bank 1st before your departure.