MyPic Studio Debit Cards allow you a way to personalize your Bank 1st Debit Card to be uniquely yours! The MyPic Studio Debit card still has the same functionality of a regular debit card (refer to the debit card page for further details) but can be personalized to include a favorite photo or picture of your choice.
Choose from an edge-to-edge photo card, a 2x2 photo card or a 1x1 photo ID card. Select the desired sized photo card on the right and you will be redirected to the site to upload your photo and design your card. Follow the prompts at the MyPic Studio design site and submit for approval. For best results, upload a high resolution image.
Our current Image upload guidelines restrict the use of certain types of images. The following guidelines have been put in place to help you with your selection; however, Bank 1st reserves the right to approve or deny any image at our sole discretion.
The better quality the image, the better the final card design will look. Some cell phone images may not produce the high-quality; high-resolution image required for Bank 1st MyPic Studio Debit Cards and cannot be used. For most digital cameras, select the highest quality setting for best results.
After uploading your image to the Bank 1st MyPic Studio Card site, you’ll be able to manage the image using the card production tools such as scaling, moving, rotating and flipping.
If you do not wish to upload your own image, you can select an image already available in our image gallery located on the Bank 1st MyPic Studio Card production site.All Images Must
- Use one of the following formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, bitmap, or TIFF
- Be at least 840 x 840 pixels, and not more than 10MB in size
- Be owned by card holder or the card holder must have permission from the owner to use it
- The image is of insufficient quality
- The image you are uploading is too large
- The file you are uploading is a non-image file
- The file format you are uploading is unsupported
- Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by a Bank 1st partner – if you didn’t take the photo or own the image, we cannot accept it
- Branded products
- Celebrities, athletes, musicians, public figures, etc.
- MasterCard, Visa or any other payment brand references
- Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs (e.g. gangs, hatred, drug/alcohol abuse)
- Provocative, lewd, or sexual content – including nude or semi-nude pictures of people of any age
- Telephone numbers or URLs
- Violence, firearms, weapons or ammunition
- Political or religious statements or images
- Images of flags. (Our gallery contains flag related images-please review those images)
- Any photo that might result in non-acceptance or other problems at point of sale
- Any photo that might infringe, denigrates, or dilutes the payment card brand or its member financial institutions
You can also select an image from the gallery located on the MyPic Studio design site. The gallery includes images such as West Union points of interest and local school mascots. Click on the drop down box under the heading Gallery and look at the many choices available.
Please review the Bank 1st MyPic Studio Debit Card Terms and Conditions.
How do I change the picture on my My Pic Studio debit card?
Go to the Bank 1st MyPic Studio Debit Cards page and follow the instructions to update your picture. You must then call the bank at 563-422-3883 and notify the bookkeeping department you wish to order a replacement card with a new picture. A replacement card fee will be assessed unless your card is going to expire.