Health Savings Accounts
A Health Savings Account is a Tax Advantage to Offset Health Care Expenses.
HSA's are tax exempt custodial accounts established exclusively for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses for you, your spouse and dependents, if you qualify.
- Eligibility required
- Interest bearing checking
- $25.00 minimum to open account
- No minimum balance required
- No service charge fee
- Personalized checks (available at regular cost)
- Debit card (with annual fee)
- Internet access to account
- Check images included with statement